- Windows 10 Mail Setup
- Virgin Mobile
Setting up your Virgin Mobile email in Windows 10 Mail
Do you need help setting up Virgin Mobile email in Windows 10 Mail? By following these simple steps, you can get your Virgin Mobile email up-and-running in Windows 10 Mail in no time at all!
If you're still having difficulty getting your email client set-up, you can always call Virgin Mobile support on 1300 555 100.
Step 1. Open Windows 10 Mail, select "Accounts", and from the menu that appears, select "Add Account".
Step 2. Choose the "Advanced set-up" option.
Step 3. At the Advanced Set-Up screen, choose the account type "Internet email"
- Enter your email address in the Email address and Username fields.
- Enter your password.
- Set an Account Name you'll remember, for example My Virgin Email.
- Enter your name in the Send messages using this name field.
- For Incoming email server, enter mail.virginbroadband.com.au
- At the Account type dropdown, choose POP3
- In the Outgoing (SMTP) email server field, enter smtp.virginbroadband.com.au
Once you've entered this information, click Sign in.
Congratulations! You can now use your Virgin Mobile email in Windows 10 Mail
Has our website helped your set up your Virgin Mobile email? Donate today
to help keep it alive!