- Windows 10 Mail Setup
Setting up your Optus email in Windows 10 Mail
Do you need help setting up Optus email in Windows 10 Mail? By following these simple steps, you can get your Optus email up-and-running in Windows 10 Mail in no time at all!
If you're still having difficulty getting your email client set-up, you can always call Optus support on 131313.
Step 1. Open Windows 10 Mail, select "Accounts", and from the menu that appears, select "Add Account".
Step 2. Choose the "Advanced set-up" option.
Step 3. At the Advanced Set-Up screen, choose the account type "Internet email"
- Enter your email address in the Email address and Username fields.
- Enter your password.
- Set an Account Name you'll remember, for example My Optus Email.
- Enter your name in the Send messages using this name field.
- For Incoming email server, enter mail.optusnet.com.au
- At the Account type dropdown, choose IMAP4
- In the Outgoing (SMTP) email server field, enter mail.optusnet.com.au
Once you've entered this information, click Sign in.
Congratulations! You can now use your Optus email in Windows 10 Mail
Has our website helped your set up your Optus email? Donate today
to help keep it alive!