- Windows 10 Mail Setup
- Mid North Coast Internet
Do you need help setting up Mid North Coast Internet email in Windows 10 Mail? By following these simple steps, you can get your Mid North Coast Internet email up-and-running in Windows 10 Mail in no time at all!
If you're still having difficulty getting your email client set-up, you can always call Mid North Coast Internet support on 1300 134 638.
Step 1. Open Windows 10 Mail, select "Accounts", and from the menu that appears, select "Add Account".
Step 2. Choose the "Advanced set-up" option.
Step 3. At the Advanced Set-Up screen, choose the account type "Internet email"
- Enter your email address in the Email address and Username fields.
- Enter your password.
- Set an Account Name you'll remember, for example My Midcoast Email.
- Enter your name in the Send messages using this name field.
- For Incoming email server, enter mail.midcoast.com.au
- At the Account type dropdown, choose IMAP4
- In the Outgoing (SMTP) email server field, enter mail.midcoast.com.au
Once you've entered this information, click Sign in.
Congratulations! You can now use your Mid North Coast Internet email in Windows 10 Mail
Has our website helped your set up your Mid North Coast Internet email? Donate today
to help keep it alive!