- Mozilla Thunderbird Setup
Setting up your Crucial email in Mozilla Thunderbird
Do you need help setting up Crucial email in Mozilla Thunderbird? By following these simple steps, you can get your Crucial email up-and-running in Mozilla Thunderbird in no time at all!
If you're still having difficulty getting your email client set-up, you can always call Crucial support on 1300 884 839.
Step 1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird and click the Menu button in the top right corner.
Step 2. Once the menu appears, select "Options" then "Account Settings".
Step 3. Click the Account Actions drop-down in the bottom left corner, then click "Add Mail Account...".
- Enter your name as you would like it to be displayed in the "Your name" field.
- Enter your full email address in the "Email address" field.
- Enter the password for your email account in the "Password" field.
Once you've entered this information, click Continue.
IMPORTANT: Mozilla Thunderbird will automatically try and detect your email settings. Skip this by clicking the "Manual Config" button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- For the Incoming Server, set the Server Type to IMAP4, hostname to yourdomain.name, Port to 993, SSL to SSL/TLS, and Authentication to Autodetect.
- For the Outgoing Server,set the hostname to yourdomain.name, Port to 465, SSL to SSL/TLS, and Authentication to Autodetect.
- Finally, enter your full email address eg. firstname.lastname@example.org in both the Incoming and Outgoing Username fields.
Has our website helped your set up your Crucial email? Donate today
to help keep it alive!