- Android Email Setup
Setting up your Activ8me email in Android Email
Do you need help setting up Activ8me email in Android Email? By following these simple steps, you can get your Activ8me email up-and-running in Android Email in no time at all!
If you're still having difficulty getting your email client set-up, you can always call Activ8me support on 1300 760 219.
Step 1. Open Android Email and click the Menu button in the top right corner.
Step 2. Once the menu appears, select "Options" then "Account Settings".
Step 3. Click the Account Actions drop-down in the bottom left corner, then click "Add Mail Account...".
- Enter your name as you would like it to be displayed in the "Your name" field.
- Enter your full email address in the "Email address" field.
- Enter the password for your email account in the "Password" field.
Once you've entered this information, click Continue.
IMPORTANT: Android Email will automatically try and detect your email settings. Skip this by clicking the "Manual Config" button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- For the Incoming Server, set the Server Type to POP3, hostname to mail.activ8.net.au, Port to 995, SSL to SSL/TLS, and Authentication to Autodetect.
- For the Outgoing Server,set the hostname to mail.activ8.net.au, Port to 587, SSL to SSL/TLS, and Authentication to Autodetect.
- Finally, enter your full email address eg. email@example.com in both the Incoming and Outgoing Username fields.
Has our website helped your set up your Activ8me email? Donate today
to help keep it alive!